LOCAL RULES - GOLF SOKOLOV
1st Out of Bounds (Rule 27):
- Bounds are defined by reference to white stakes on holes No. 8 and 9 on the right, and on holes No. 15 and 16 on the left. Stakes defining the inner out of bounds on holes No. 15 and 18 are meant as immovable obstructions for holes No. 10 and 14.
2nd Water Hazards (Rule 26):
- Transversal water on hole No. 15 (marked by yellow stakes)
- Lateral water on holes No. 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 (marked by red stakes).
3rd Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2):
- all parts of the drainage and irrigation systems (including graveled drainage channels)
- information boards, benches, bins, ballwashers, stones provided with information boards
- protruding stones on closely-mown areas
- newly planted trees staked or meshed
- paths for golf buggies and maintenance cars
- stakes defining inner out of bounds on holes No. 10 and 14.
4th Movable Obstructions (Rule 24-1):
- stones in bunkers
- distance indicating stakes
- stakes indicating water hazards and ground under repair.
5 th Ground under Repair (Rule 25):
- ground spots marked by blue coloured stakes or lines
- protection of young trees on holes No. 17, 18 at the left – play from such margined areas is
prohibited. However, the player may pick up the ball. In case player's ball lies within the margined
area, or when the condition interferes with the player's stance or intended swing, the player must take
relief without any penalty and drop the ball in accordance with Rule 25-1 (ball in abnormal ground
6 th Strict Ban on Playing with „Range" Balls!
7 th Player's Obligations are:
- to be dressed in accordance with the golf etiquette
- to follow the instructions of the marshal and the golf course servicing staff
- to avoid unnecessary damage and fouling of the golf course
- to comply with the pace of play
- to adhere to the golf rules and the golf etiquette
- to repair carefully all damages made by the impact of a ball (ball-marks) on the greens
- to repair chopped divots on fairways by returning and fixing them back onto damaged spots immediately.
Important Phone Contacts:
Reception: +420 352 661 063, +420 724 602 475